Sep 28, 2004
And it will be a long time until the next time I post too.
Because I'm never home. Out burning the midnight oil on my motorcycle with my friends.
It amazing how well I get along with my friends that I ride with and how much fun we can have no matter where we go or what we do.
On that note my wife hates it because I am never home. I also know she hates the fact that I found a really good friendship with my buddy Shannon whom I ride with. I know she's jealous but what can I do about it? Leanne doesn't enjoy nearly anything I do. She's not a nite owl like myself, doesn't like to drink, go to clubs or bars, doesn't like to dance, and doesn't like to ride the motorcycle. I do and so does Shannon, maybe thats why we have a lot of fun together. I can't help it that she's a female. And for the longest time Leanne wasn't even interested in me, until I started speading time with another female. Now all of a sudden she's complementing me, wanting to spend time together, shoot she even claims to want sex! Odd thing is, after all these years of dealing with her and begging I no longer have the desire for it.
Lets hope she gets over it soon.
Posted at 11:57 pm by ShogunNamedTA
May 4, 2004
Its been a long, long time.
Sorry, not much to say other than 'I hate my life'.
I can't do a god damn thing right it seems.
And everytime it seems like I'm finally doing something right, I manage to mess it up some way.
My 3 year wedding anniversary is coming up. in a day.
Lets see if I can get thought it without messing it up.
Posted at 03:23 am by ShogunNamedTA
Feb 29, 2004
Ah yes, I am alive after all.
Well I just finished up working a 70 hour work week. That is why I haven't posted in awhile. Tomorrow after we bring Theresa to get her photso done I'm taking the bike out for a spin with some other guys.
Oh well I'm out for now.
Posted at 04:07 am by ShogunNamedTA
Feb 16, 2004
Had a pretty decent Sunday.
Last night Marta and her new boyfriend came over for dinner. Ryan was a nice guy and help us with some of our PC problems.
Today Leanne and I kind of hung around the house a little bit, I watched my shows and had a yummy lunch. I got a few things done like installed the new doorbell, worked on my website a tad, and we even recovered the seats on the kitchen chairs. Theresa went to a birthday party down the street so it gave the wife nad I some personal time. I gave her a nice little foot massage, and all. We ended up in the bath tub by candle light, something I enjoy but we don't do often anymore.
Life is good when your with someone you truely love.
Posted at 12:11 am by ShogunNamedTA
Feb 13, 2004
Surprise Valentines Day Dinner
Well after about a month of planning it payed off.
I left work early at 4pm instead of 8pm. Picked up flowers adn my half brother Micheal to babysit Theresa. I called Leanne and told her she had a surprise on the front porch. Just as she was walking out I pulled into the driveway. I gave her the flowers and she asked why I was home. I told her to be dress by 7pm because we are going to dinner with Chad and Kathy and that Micheal was going to watch Theresa.
She was so excited.
7:15 rolls around and Chad and his wife Kathy show up. He comes in with a single rose for Leanne, and tells us we have a few moments. Not long after there was a knock on the front door and a big black limo out front. That bastard, I didn't even know about this. Now we know why he asked if our street was a 'drive' or a 'avenue'. So we head off in the limo going to a little resturant called 'The Bear'. Let me just say it doesn't look like much but it was VERY nice.
Lets see a bottle Asti, Leanne's favorite. A couple of Shrimp Cocktails with HUGE shrimp. Needed two bite for these suckas'. Chad had some freshly made Mozz cheese. Us guys had Salad and the women had some fancy chicken soup with greens and stuff. It was very good.
Then my HUGE Prime Rib was served. It was so big that it was forcing my spud and carrots off the plate. Everyone else had Chatou Brion <sp> that was served on this huge platter with potatoes and veggies.
After dinner the chef comes out and asks how the meal was. If you aren't full he offers to cook you more. He was kind of surprise I ate my whole steak and I told him I was even helping them finish theirs. 'Well god bless ya..' he goes.
We skipped coffee and after dinner drinks and had dessert. Leanne and Chad had chocolate creme pie, Kathy had some raspberry torte ala'mode, and I had some layed cheese cake.
We were the first ones there and almost the last to leave, we had such a great time I can't wait to go back. I'll just have to find a special occasion and start saving because as Leanne made note it wasn't a cheep date, but very well worth it.
Posted at 11:58 pm by ShogunNamedTA
Feb 12, 2004
Went to a concert to night to see my favorite band, Clutch! They are by far the best Hard Rock show ever. I've seen many popular national acts ranging from Van Halen to HateBreed and tons of local bands and I still think Clutch is the best. Tim Sult plays a awesome blue'ish riff and give the feel of southern rock to each song. And Jean Paul on Drums is awesome. He makes his 4 piece kit sound like a 10 peice. Dan on the bass helps match up with the drums and guitars perfectly. And Neil's vocals rockand help off set their great fictional story telling.
Well anywho, I got to the show had a few beers, watched teh crappy warm up bands and waited for everyone else that I knew to arrive. My brother and his woman went, Justin who I work with and two girls I work with also showed up. The show rocked, they Opened with 'Slow Hole To China' and rocked it. I couldn't resisit the pit action during songs like 'The Soapmakers', 'Pure Rock Fury', 'ShogunNamedMarcus', and 'SpaceGrass'. I have a few battle wound, most notablly the bruse aross the bridge of my nose where I was punched in the face. But it's all good, just another night in the pit. :)
This was my 4th or 5th time seeing them, I can't wait until next time they come around.
Posted at 01:05 am by ShogunNamedTA
Feb 6, 2004
Well worked 10 hours todayand I'm beat. Just one more day and I have my sunday to relax.
Leanne brought Theresa to the Fishy store so she could pick out a couple of fish. Although a little more pricey they are nice fish and she was happy. Well until she got home. And realized we already got her some more fish. Then she was really happy. :) It was nice to have her tell me how much she liked them and thanked us for getting them for her.
I think tomorrow we will sit down with her and talk to her about doing chores in exchange for a actual allowance. This way it will teach her how to handle money and save for things that she wants, like fish for example.
Well I'm off to bed. G`nite.
Posted at 11:30 pm by ShogunNamedTA
Feb 5, 2004
Well yesterday was nice. Leanne and I got home and after messing with our computers for a bit and having something to eat we went shopping. The best part is that it was snowing, and about 6"s of snow and still falling. Awesome, I love driving in the snow. I'm not one of those sissy pussyfooting drivers that cause accidents by panicing at the sight of snow on the road. So the wife and I went to Supermarket of Shoes so I could get some comfy work shoes. Well I found a nice cheep pair and since we had a coupon for $5 off $50 or more Leanne purchased a pair also. Then we went to PetSmart for more fish for Theresa. I can't wait, she'll be so surprised.
That was yesterday, then today came.
I woke up early, snowblowed the driveway at 7am before Leanne left for work. By 9:30 I was at the dentist getting my crown installed. But they only used temp cement and told me to come back next week. The receptionist told me it was going to be $303. Last week I paided $100 towards that but she didn't have it writen down. But lucky for me I had the receipt in the car and she adjusted it for me. Then I headed to work where I had some toast and sure enough my new crown falls out. Grrrrr. So now anything even touching it hurts, and hot or cold stuff kills.
But thats not that bad, yet. My wife calls to tell me that we are not only not getting a decent tax return like she said, but instead we owe $1200!!! Well shit, there goes my plans for spring and summer. She aain tells me she doesn't think I got my raise last year and to check with the boss. So I asked himand we checked into it and sure enough it doesn't appear that my raise was added in my paychecks. Damn, that sucks.
Oh well, Leanne is really upset about the taxes and doesn't know what to do. Its not only the taxes, but also about $3000 on our credit cards, and $1200 for her auto insurance that will be due in a month or so. I even caught her looking for jobs tonight. Well, if need be I'll pick up another job, but I have faith that we can get through this, we always do.
Posted at 12:30 am by ShogunNamedTA
Feb 1, 2004
Well last night at work wasn't that busy, but we did have some fun. I stayed a hour extra to help prep for the SuperBowl today. I have to go in at 4pm and work until about 8 or 9 then I am headed to Leannes parents house for the end of their SuperBowl party.
Right now we are about to leave to go sled riding. Theresa has been begging me to go ever since the first snow fall. :)
Posted at 10:10 am by ShogunNamedTA
Jan 31, 2004
1. Your name spelled backwards. Nhoj
2. Where were your parents born? Father-Schenectady, NY Mom- Who knows where.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Spybot S& D
4. What's your favorite restaurant? TGI Fridays
5. Last time you swam in a pool? On our Cruise, in salt water. Yes, salt water in the pool.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? No
7. How many kids do you want? As many as the wife wants to make.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Hardcore Rap
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes
10. Do you have cable? Yes, digital cable
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? No, I'd rather ride a real two wheeled vehicle. Like a motorcycle.
12. Ever prank call anybody? Yes
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yes
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Bungie, no. Skydiving, yes.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled. Mexico
16. Do you have a garden? um, not anymore.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Hmm dunno
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Night, I stink after work.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? N/A
21. Favorite pizza topping? Extra Cheese
22. Chips or popcorn? Popcorn
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Oh well so many to choice I just don't know.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? WTF, are you smoking?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? oh yeah all the time.
26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? The wife and daughter at Fridays.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Milkyway Midnight and Zero
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Um, two elections ago...maybe.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? summer
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes...Bowling, BMX Racing, and my Motorcycle.
32. Are you a good cook? Just Pizza
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Who ever doesn't is a damn moron and shouldn't be driving.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? No...
35. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yes
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Drugs
38. Ever throw up in public? Yes
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? Both, but I already have true love.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? No
42. Can ex's be friends? No
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My wife.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? I had a mohawk.
45. What message is on your answering machine? I forgot
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Mr Peepers
47. What was the name of your first pet? They were fish.
48. What is in your purse? I don't have one, but thanks for asking.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Eat junk food and torture my wife with my farts and sugar rush.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? My wife.
Posted at 03:00 am by ShogunNamedTA